Ah hell! I just did a post then the stupid google pop-up blocker didn't let me do spell check and the whole post disappeared cos smart lil me forgot to save it! Anyway, basically Ms Cheng's gonna call my mom cos I got 20% on a coord test and handed in half my assignments late - resulting in one mark being deducted from each one. But I've improved! Well, at least I won't be home to hear her nag at me cos I'm staying with my aunt in ACS - again. Yea... I miss JYC camp committee meetings. I think Ameera's the only person who knows why and she'd better not tell anyone or I'll make you do so many split jumps you'll tear your... THING. Hahahha, okay, I gotta go now cos it's lunch and I have the Fibo room key with me. Gonna attempt more handstands and then finally (probably not soon, or ever) flips! Right, bye.
12:54 PM